1 jul 2014

Pegasus knights [Fantasy 6mm]

Unidad de caballeros en pegaso.
Pegasus knight unit.
 

Aunque al principio tenía pensado incluir más figuras, al final respeté el número de figuras para un regimiento en KoW (3 pegasos).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Although I had initially planned to include more figures, at the end I respected the number of figures indicated for a regiment in KoW (3 pegasus).
 

Realmente estoy muy contento con cómo han quedado las alas. Una pequeña confesión: sólo tienen detalle en uno de los lados...
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm really happy with the look of the wings. A small confession: the have detail on one side only...



Junto al Paladín.
-------------------------------
Along the Paladin.



Nos vemos!

3 comentarios:

  1. Beautifully painted miniatures. Your work is very inspiring. I'm doing KoW in 10mm and if I can get them to look as good as your 6mm miniatures I will be very happy.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! I´m glad you like it, and I would like to see some pics of your 10mm army.

      Eliminar
  2. I have been thinking about starting a blog. As soon as I have pictures of my 10mm KoW I will start one.

    ResponderEliminar